Consider amenities and facilities that are attractive to tenants
Over the past two decades, purchasing investment properties have made a great deal of money for some Australians by providing their owners’ with a constant stream of steady income.
Check your inventory
The kids go back to school in a couple of weeks so we’ve put together some pointers on how to get organised without breaking your budget:
Now you can enjoy all the benefits of your Visa Debit card from The Mac using Apple Pay.
It's the easy, secure and private way to pay.
How it works
Simply add your card to Apple Pay and then pay in store, in app or on the web.
Setup is simple
To add your card to Apple Pay:
- On iPhone, open the Wallet app and tap the plus sign
- On Apple Watch, open the Apple Watch app on your iPhone and select Wallet & Apple Pay, then tap Add Credit or Debit Card
- On iPad, go to Settings, open Wallet Apple Pay and select Add Credit or Debit Card*
The easy, secure and private way to pay
How to pay:
- In stores: Hold the iPhone near the reader with your finger on Touch ID
- Apple Watch: Just double-click the side button and hold Apple Watch up to the reader
- In apps and on the web with iPhone and iPad: Select Apple Pay as the payment method and place your finger on Touch ID
- Mac in Safari: choose Apple Pay then complete the purchase on your iPhone or Apple Watch*
*Apple Pay works with iPhone 6 and later in stores, apps and websites in Safari; with Apple Watch in stores and apps; with iPad Pro, iPad Air 2 and iPad mini 3 and later in apps and websites; and with Mac in Safari with an Apple Pay enabled iPhone 6 or later or Apple Watch. For a list of compatible Apple Pay devices, see https://support.apple.com/km207105
Apple, the Apple logo, Apple Pay, Apple Watch, iPad, iPhone, Mac, Safari, and Touch ID are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
Two new branches are on their way!
Picton and Narellan branches are opening in September 2016. After the heartache felt by many business owners and businesses in Picton, many are beginning to open their doors and experience the relief of being able to trade once again. Likewise, our Picton branch has been in the process of being refit over the past couple of months following the natural disaster of the Picton storms.
Taking the next step?
Whether you’re just moving in with your partner or taking that big step to purchasing your first home together, opening a joint savings or transaction account can have many benefits (if you have the right attitude).
Your personal journeys as a couple relies on commitment and openness, and in many ways this is the same for sharing an account. Being receptive to each other’s attitudes towards money is integral to making sure it works.